This weekend you can head to the inaugural Pro Football Hall of Fame Fan Fest at the I-X Center on Saturday and Sunday. Fan Fest is comprised of nearly 1 million square feet of interactive football activities, including, a full size 100 yard indoor field, 3 custom built theaters, games, exhibits and more
The Saturday Fest activities and Sunday Fest activities will be broken into four shows, which will each spotlight different Hall of Famers. The various sessions are:
Show 1: Saturday, May 3, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Show 2: Saturday, May 3: 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Show 3: Sunday, May 4, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Show 4: Sunday, May 4, 4 p.m. to 9 p.m
Among the hall-of-famers scheduled to appear are: Jim Brown, Paul Warfield, Joe Namath, Barry Sanders, Lynn Swann, Marshall Faulk, Franco Harris, Thurman Thomas, Warren Moon, Bruce Smith and Terry Bradshaw.
General Admission tickets for each show are $39.99 for adults, $19.99 for kids 7-12. An all-day pass (both sessions) is $64.99 for adults and $39.98 for kids 7-12. A two-day pass to all four shows is $129.99 for adults and $79.96 for kids 7-12. Kids 6 and under are free to all shows, and parking is free. Click here to buy your tickets now
Continue Reading for more information about the event and your chance at
Included with each show admission, fans will enjoy this unique Hall of Fame lineup of events:
- A 30,000 square foot reverential walkthrough experience upon entry, dedicated to the participating Hall of Famers.
- The Gridiron. A full size 100 yard indoor field with special clinics conducted by Hall of Famers, featuring local College and High School teams. Fans and families will also have free time to play on the field, with Hall of Famers stopping by for visits.
- Draft Chalk Talk Theater. A 1,000 seat presentation theater, where fans will interact with Hall of Famers to discuss the upcoming 2014 NFL Draft. Fans are encouraged to participate in Q & A.
- Legends Theater. A 1,000 seat presentation theater, where fans will witness Hall of Famers discuss memorable football moments on their Road to Canton. CNN legend, Larry King will host the Saturday ‘Road to Canton’ sessions. Pro Football Hall of Fame President, David Baker will host the Sunday sessions. Fans are encouraged to participate in Q & A.
- FREE memorabilia appraisals by Heritage Auctions (ha.com) “The World’s Largest Collectibles Auctioneer”. Fans can bring in as many football memorabilia items as they wish for appraisal, as well as, enjoy daily presentations in the Memorabilia Appraisal Theater.
- Interactive games of skill, suitable for all ages, including Quarterback Challenge, Touchdown Run, Lineman Push, Backyard Kick, Buttonhook, Shotgun Challenge, Mini-Camp & Combine and more.
- A gallery of iconic bronze busts on display, rarely removed from their home in Canton.
- PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES: Fans will have a chance to take photos with Hall of Famers in the bust gallery, and throughout the expansive show floor.
- A Pro Football Hall of Fame exhibit titled, “Pro Football and the American Spirit”, featuring footage and rare artifacts honoring NFL players as members of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Radio Disney Cleveland family friendly shows. Saturday 5-7pm and Sunday 1-3pm.
- ESPN Cleveland (WKNR 850AM) will broadcast live onsite Saturday and Sunday from 9am-3pm
- A 6,000 square foot official Pro Football Hall of Fame merchandise store.
- FREE PARKING at the I-X Center.
Upgrade tickets are available for the following:
- Four-Time Super Bowl Champion Terry Bradshaw will perform his Las Vegas style one-man show, “America’s Favorite Dumb Blonde” on Sunday, May 4th. Show times are at 2pm and 7pm.
- Autograph Sessions** - 16 total. Four sessions during each show, featuring never before presented groupings of Hall of Famers. An exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
WINNER IS MIKE T!
Here are the ways to win.
Each method you choose will count as a separate entry, but you can only do each once. If we feel someone is using multiple accounts to stuff the ballot box using the same method we will void all your entries. The contest ends at 9pm 5/1. A random drawing will take place and the winner will be notified via the entry method chosen.
- Tweet the following: " @CleveSpTorture is giving away tix to the @profootballhof #FanFestHOF, May 3-4! #thisisCLE http://goo.gl/7pgkRb"
- Follow us @CleveSpTorture
- Like us on Facebook
- Post a comment, what's your biggest "sports torture" moment, on our Facebook post and share it with your friends
- Post a comment below, what's your biggest "sports torture" moment.
Disclosure: The I-X Center asked Cleveland Sports Torture to share with you information about this event. As a courtesy for doing so they offered us a pair of general admission tickets and one pair of tickets to give away.